Sunday, November 24, 2013

Attitude of Gratitude

   This week I was given the opportunity to reflect upon how much good this life has to offer. I was able to reflect upon how truly blessed I am to be a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I would like to take this opportunity to express the love that I have for my savior. I am so grateful to have a loving Heavenly Father who directs all my paths. I am grateful to have the Holy Ghost assist me in every aspect of my life. The gospel of Jesus Christ is one that changes the heart, this then changes our lives. When we truly understand the gospel and are committed to our Savior our actions begin to change.
    May I suggest that when we love our Savior as he loves us, serving others, being kind, and charitable will not seem like a chore. It will not be a challenge to go around and do good. The gospel of Jesus Christ provides comfort, peace and sanctity. I am thankful that I was born into the true church upon this earth. I am grateful to have a best friend who knows the intentions of my heart, who knows my strengths and weaknesses.
    The holiday season often gives us the chance to reflect upon how much we have. I would suggest that we take the time to reflect upon how much we truly have. Having an attitude of gratitude starts with positive thinking, take time to list things you are grateful for. Offer up prayers of complete gratitude, not asking for anything from our Father in Heaven. Our Heavenly Father wants to bless us, we need to be diligently thanking our Heavenly Father to become closer with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment